Rishikesh is a city in India’s northern state of Uttarakhand, in the Himalayan foothills beside the Ganges River. The river is considered holy, and the city is renowned as a center for studying yoga and meditation. Temples and ashrams (centers for spiritual studies) line the eastern bank around Swarg Ashram, a traffic-free, alcohol-free and vegetarian enclave upstream from Rishikesh town.
- 1 Nights & 2 Days Rishikesh Weekend Tour Package
- Accommodation in standard camp
- Experience the Rishikesh, Uttarakhand
- 24x7 Hours Purified Drinking water
Pay & Hold
Pay 50% per person and hold the package at this price. A holding of seats is subject to availability in case of non-availability of selected camp you can choose from our listed other camp.
Camp Area & Surroundings:
- Camp is located on the bank of Tributary River Ganga.
- Heval River is at just a minute walk from the camp.
- You can feel thrill of the outdoors with valley view and mountains all around, puff of fresh pollution-free wind, thick forest, and beautiful birds Heval River is 30-35 feet wide with a depth of 2-3 feet.
- Visitors can take bath in the tributary river without life jackets.
- Beautiful waterfall at a hike of half n hour.Open environment with good air circulation.
- Tents can accommodate 2 to 4 person ( 1 bed Per person).
- Camp Provide Beds, Mattress, Bed sheets, Pillow, Blankets.
- 24x7 Hours Purified Drinking water. Charging point in the common area.
- Safe vehicle parking adjacent to the camp.
- Volley Ball, Badminton, Cricket with equipment available in the camp.
- Accommodation - Stay in standard camp , sharing washroom, 24x7 running water.
- Camp Activities - Evening Bonfire, Waterfall Trekking, Splash in river, Indoor & Outdoor games like Badminton, Volly Ball, Cricket etc.
- Meals-Major 1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, 1 Snacks, 1Dinner(Veg & Non-veg).
- Air/Train fare or any local Transportation
- Any Extra Meals
- Anything not mentioned under the head inclusions.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks, and/or any factors beyond control.
- Check-In Time : 10:00 AM, Check-Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Rafting prices are not added to the above-given prices.
- There is no Room service in Camping.
- Children under the age of 6 are complimentary, Kids between 6 to 10 will be Chargeable 50%, Kids above will be chargeable 100%.
- Their Prices Are Only Applicable For Triple/Quad Sharing
Booking Confirmation :
- You will receive confirmation of your booking's availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please notify us via email or call.
How to get there :
- You can get to Rishikesh by bus or by train from Delhi
- Cabs are available for travel from Dehradun to Rishikesh
- Autorickshaws are available for local commute in Rishikesh
- Full refunds will be issued for cancelations made at least 7 days prior to the activity
Things To Carry :
- Comfortable clothes
- Sunscreen lotion or any other skin moisturisers
- Water bottles, backpack, and energy bars/snacks
- A pair of sunglasses and camera
- Caps or hats, personal toiletries, and basic medication (if any)
- Flash light (with spare batteries)
- Insect repellent and emergency medical kit
Full refunds will be issued for cancelations made at least 7 days prior to the Camping/activities