The mere remembrance of Mother Ganga flowing in the form of Lord Vishnu's real incarnation brings welfare. They are even more fortunate who physically have darshan of Maa Ganga. But they are very fortunate, who are able to get the darshan of Maa Ganga as well as a special ritual worship of Makarvahini Maa Ganga on the banks of Maa Ganga. Jeevan Kalyan: Get rid of family obstacles and become successful in crossing the ocean of the world. Every Hindu must perform Maa Ganga ritual once in a year from the ancient form of Maa Ganga.
Tourists visiting Haridwar must witness the fortunate moments of performing special worship of this Maa Ganga ritual and make life successful.
- 1 Nights & 2 Days Haridwar Religious Tour Packages
- Accommodation in Pal Samaj Dharamshala
- Experience the Haridwar, Uttarakhand
- 24x7 Hours Purified Drinking water
Pay 100% per person and hold the package at this price. A holding of seats is subject to availability in case of non-availability of selected packages you can choose from our listed other packages.
- Dharamshala can accommodate all persons ( 1 bed Per person).
- Accommodation - Stay in Pal Samaj Dharamshala , sharing washroom, 24x7 Drinking water.
- Tours Packages - Live Maa Ganga Aarti Darshan, Special Ritual Worship of Maa Ganga on the Banks of Maa Ganga, Mansa Devi/ Chandi Devi, Gurukul kangri, Daksh Prajapati Mandir, Pareka Shiv linga.
- Meals-Major 1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, , 1 Dinner(Only Veg).
- Tempo travellers fare or any local Transportation
- Any Extra Meals
- Anything not mentioned under the head inclusions.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/stay cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks, and/or any factors beyond control.
- Check-In Time : 11:30 AM, Check-Out Time: 11:30 AM
- There is no Room service in Dharamshala.
- Children under the age of 6 are complimentary, Kids between 6 to 10 will be Chargeable 100%, Kids above will be chargeable 100%.
- Their Prices Are Only Applicable For 10th/15 Sharing
- You will receive confirmation of your booking's availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please notify us via email or call.
How to get there :
- You can get to Haridwar by tempo travellers bus or by train from Delhi
- Cabs are available for travel from Haridwar to Rishikesh
- Autorickshaws are available for local commute in Haridwar
- Full refunds will be issued for cancelations made at least 7 days prior to the activity
- Comfortable clothes
- Sunscreen lotion or any other skin moisturisers
- Water bottles, backpack, and energy bars/snacks
- A pair of sunglasses and camera
- Caps or hats, personal toiletries, and basic medication (if any)
- Flash light (with spare batteries)
- Insect repellent and emergency medical kit
Full refunds will be issued for cancelations made at least 7 days prior to the Camping/activities
Refund will be made within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.