- 100% of total Gir Jungle Trail safari permits are available online only, on spot booking is not allowed.
- Advance booking starts 90 days before the safari date, so kindly book your gypsy as early as possible.
- Gir Jungle Trail safari will be conducted in an open gypsy.
- Safari Price: Rs. 4200 (Indian) / Rs. 12000 (Foreigner)
- Safari Timing: Winter (16th October to 28th/29th February): 6:45 AM to 9:45 AM, 8:30 AM to 11:30 AM, and 3 PM to 6 PM
- Safari Price Breakup (For Indians): Permit = Rs. 1000, Gypsy & Driver = Rs. 1700, Guide = Rs. 400, GST & Service Charges = Rs. 1100
- Camera Fee: Rs. 200 (Indians) & Rs. 1400 (Foreigners) has to be paid before the safari starts.
- Summer (1st March to 15th June): 6 AM to 9 AM, 8:30 AM to 11:30 AM, and 4 PM to 7 PM
- The maximum number of visitors allowed in one gypsy is 6 adults (13yrs and above) and 1 child (12yrs or below). No charges for infants below 3yrs.
- Guest Details required for booking: Full name, age, gender, ID Proof (Passport/VoterID/Driving License/Aadhar Card) number of all the visitors. (Pan Card is not allowed)
- Visitors need to compulsorily carry the same identity proof given at the time of booking, the forest officer will check before your safari. In case of any mismatch, your safari will not be conducted and no refunds will be given.
- Visitors are requested to reach Sasan Gir Reception Center (Sinh Sadan) at least before 30 minutes before your scheduled safari time.
- Pick Up and Drop facility from hotel/resort (only up to 6 Kms)is available but at an extra cost of Rs. 1000.
- Gir Lion Safari remains closed from 16th June to 15th October every year.
10% Discount on All Hotels & Resorts in Gir National Park. Connect to our representative for more details about pricing and hotel pictures. We have budget, 3*, 5* hotels and resorts. Facilities available in hotels: Free-Wifi, swimming pool, badminton court, jogging track, conference hall, wildlife documentary, children park, parking area, separate room for your personal driver, generator backup (not for A/C & TV), bird watching area, sunset point, Jain food & non-veg food cooked in separate spaces (on advance request)
- Permit Charges
- Guide Charges
- Gypsy & Driver Charges
- Representative Charges
- Booking Charges
- Pick up and drop facilities from the hotel up to 6kms (Rs. 1000 extra charges per gypsy)
- Pick up and Drop facilities from the hotel
- Local Sightseeing Fare
- Bus, Train, and Flights Fare
- Refund rules against cancellation: Before 10 Days (75%), Before 5 Days (50%), Before 2 Days (25%), Less than 2 Days (0%).
Safari gets canceled in case of the late arrival of visitors and no refund will be given.
There are 13 safari routes in the jungle which is allocated automatically by the system at the time of booking, change/selection of a particular route is not allowed on visitor demand.
Gir Forest Department has the right to cancel your safari at any time due to any unavoidable circumstances in and out of the forest.
- Visitors are not allowed to carry their pets and food inside the jungle.