|Destination||Delhi - Manali - Delhi|
|Tour Start||EX Delhi|
|Duration||4 Nights 5 Days (2 Nights in Journey, & 3 Nights Stay at Hotel)|
|Room||1 Deluxe Room|
|Package by||By AC Volvo (Sightseeing by individual cab like Alto)|
|No. of Volvo Seats||2 Seats|
|Package Type||Holidays Package|
|Meal Plan||MAPI (2 Breakfast & 2 Dinner)|
|Off-Season (Rates valid off-season time before 15th April after 15th July 2021)|
|Room Category||Hotel Name||Package Cost|
|Deluxe Room||Hotel Prakash / Similar||INR 11,000 for 2 Person|
|Deluxe Room||Hotel Kalinga Intercontinental||INR 12,000 for 2 Person|
|Deluxe Room||Hotel White Mountain / Hotel Manali Retreat / Similar||INR 14,000 for 2 Person|
|Deluxe Room||Hotel Hayer Regency / Similar||INR INR 15,000 for 2 Person|
Honeymoon kit for the couple at Manali: INR 2000 extra per couple
- Flower bed decoration once
- Candlelight dinner once
- Honeymoon cake once
- Hot milk once
- Children below 5 years are complementary in the parent's room without an extra bed. (Milk/Food for infants or children below 5 years is chargeable and direct payable at the hotel.
- Children between 6- 12 Years & Adults (Above 12 yrs) would Cost extra according to Company's Policy.
Note: In case False Information (Fake Age) is conveyed to the Company by the customers, The Company possesses full right to extract the fair amount from the customers without any objection from external authorities.
Further, for any clarification feel free to contact us:
- Comprehensive package for 02 Adults
- Assistance on arrival
- Hotel on MAPI meal plan, 02 Morning Tea, 02 Breakfast and 02 Dinner
- 02 Luxury Ac Semi Sleeper Volvo Bus Tickets From Delhi to Manali
- 02 Luxury Ac Semi Sleeper Volvo Bus Tickets From Manali to Delhi.
- Complimentary pick up and drop from Bus stop at Manali
- All taxes are included in this package
- Monument entrance fee / Camera fees.
- Any personal expenses – laundry, shopping, tip, etc
- Airfare / Train fare
- Any adventure activity skiing, paragliding, etc
- Meal other than specified
- Heater charges will be extra (Direct payment at hotel)
- 25% of the total package cost within 30 to 15 days from the date of departure
- 50% of the total package cost within 7 to 15 days from the date of departure
- 75% of the total package cost within 2 to 7 days from the date of departures
- 100% of the total package cost within 48 hours from the date of departure
- 1000 / - communication charges + bank charges will be deducted if you have to cancel your tour 30 days prior.
- Check-in time in the hotel is 12:00 NOON & Check out time of the hotel is 10:00 AM. (Early check-in & Late checkout is subject to availability and the hotel might charge you extra for it).
- ID-It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at the hotel. The identification proofs accepted are Driver License, Voters Card, and Passport. Without a valid ID, the guest will not be allowed to check-in. Note- PAN Cards will not be accepted as valid ID cards.
- We may reschedule the sightseeing days subject to weather conditions & to ensure smooth execution of tours.
- We shall not be responsible for any cancellation of cabs or buses due to bad weather & are not liable for it.
- Though Himachal has been witnessing a huge tourist growth the facilities of hotels, Services, Aids, etc available here cannot be matched to those available in the Cities and other developed destinations. Hotels in Himachal are categorized on the basis of location, Services, and costing and not as per Star Categorization i.e 1*, 2*, 3*, and so on.
- We may reschedule the sightseeing days due to the closing of any monument during that particular day to ensure smooth execution of tours.
- If you don't show up at the hotel, the entire booking amount will be deducted as no-show charges.
- The extra cost would be applicable for any unforeseen Misshaping.
- For package confirmation deposit 100% advance payment in our company account and receive your confirmation.
- If you want to pay your balance payment through Bank Transfer, Credit /Debit Card then you have to pay before 03 Days from your tour start date. Otherwise, after your tour starts then Only Cash Payment will be accepted & You Have to pay all balance payments at the time of tour start.
Prepone & Postpone
- If in case you wish to prepone /postpone your travel dates, we request you to inform us 15 days in advance via mail.
- We do not charge anything if the package is postponed/pre-pone once (In case you inform 15 days advance through the mail). However, after the first time, additional charges will be levied
- Within 15 to 7 days of your journey, any pre-pone/postpone case company will charge 10% of the total package cost.
- Please note that the services and the costing will be subject to the availability of Hotel/Volvo and season/off-season time. (Do intimate us 15 days prior to your journey)
- We do not accept any change in plan within 7 days of the travel date. However, in rare cases like adverse climatic conditions or strikes, packages can be postponed which will be intimated to you beforehand.
- Advance can be utilized within 1 year from the date of the advance payment.
- Hotels are subject to availability at the time of reservation.
- If the base category room will be not available then supplement cost will be applicable for upper category rooms.
- Rates are subject to change, without any prior notice.
- Cancellation & other policies as per the hotel/company rule.
- No cancellation & any refund will be made at any cost in case of bad weather or landslide or any destination and which is beyond the control of the agent/hotel.
- Entrance fees at any point shall be paid by the customer directly.
- Above policy may vary during peak season and any changes will be communicated prior to confirmation.
- No refund will be made for any unused accommodation, missed meals, transportation segments, sightseeing tours, or any other service due to Bad weather, ill health, Strike, Road Blocks, or any other factor beyond our control. Such unused items are neither refundable nor exchangeable.