Starting Price: INR 1250 Per Room
Narmada Palace Tariff (Except Holidays)
|Room Category||Meal Plan|
|Room only||Inclusive of Breakfast||Inclusive of Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner per night|
|AC Room||INR 3000||INR 3250||INR 4500|
|Extra Person||INR 1000||INR 1200||INR 2500|
Above prices does not include GST (12% GST will be extra)
- Above prices does not include GST
- The above price is not valid on Festival dates like New Year, Diwali & Christmas
- Accommodation on double occupancy for 1 night/ 2 days.
- Air Conditioner
- Hot & cold water
- Tea & coffee maker
- Free Wifi
- LED TV with Cable Channels
- Double Bed
- Power Backup
- Jogging Track
Veg & Non-veg food available
- Restaurant Timings 10:00 To 22:00
Places to visit near Narmada Palace: Tala Village (25 km), Bamera Dam (52 km), Jwalamukhi Temple (38 km)
How to reach the Narmada Palace-
- By Road- Bandhavgarh National Park is well connected from the nearby towns & cities like Jabalpur, Satna, Umaria, Khajuraho. Jabalpur 200 Km / 04 Hrs drive & Khajuraho 250 Km/ 05 Hrs drive from Bandhavgarh.
- By Train- The nearest railway stations for Bandhavgarh National Park are Umaria & Katni. Umaria is 35 Kms (45 Minutes drive) & Katni is 100 Kms (02 Hrs drive) from Bandhavgarh.
- By Air- The nearest Airports for Bandhavgarh National Park is Jabalpur & Khajuraho. Jabalpur 200 km / 04 Hrs drive & Khajuraho 250 km / 05 Hrs drive from Bandhavgarh. One can get regular flights for Jabalpur & Khajuraho from all major airports of India.
- 6 AC rooms on double sharing
- 5 Family rooms on 6 sharing
- 5 Non AC rooms on double sharing
- Village Walk
- Nature Walk
- Bird Watching
- Outdoor Activities
- Indoor Activities
Things To Carry
- Mask & Sanitiser
- Identity Card
- Medicines Kit (with any personal medication)
- Cash as there are no ATMs nearby
- Sturdy and waterproof backpack
- Light Refreshments
- The timings mentioned in the itinerary are tentative and may change under uncertain circumstances
- Items of personal nature or any personal expenses are not included in the package. Anything not specifically mentioned under the inclusion labels should also be considered an exclusion
- Avoid uncomfortable clothing during the activities (like sarees, etc.)
- Carrying jewelry or other valuables to the resort is not advisable
- Use Dustbin
Narmada Palace: Cancellation Policy
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-30 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain trips or activities may get canceled. In such cases operator will try their best to provide an alternate feasible. However a cash refund will not be applicable for the same.
- Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
Narmada Palace: Refund Policy
The applicable refund amount will be processed within 15 business days
Narmada Palace: Booking Confirmation Policy
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking.
- In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
- Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking before confirmation and a full refund will be processed.