Starting Price INR 1400 Per Person on Twin Sharing
|Room Category||Room + Breakfast||Room + All Meal|
|A/C Luxury Room||INR 4000||INR 6000|
|Extra Person||INR 1200||INR 1800|
Important Note For All Bookings:
- Above prices does not include GST
- The above price is not valid on Festival dates like New Year, Diwali & Christmas
- All bookings are held confirmed only against 50% advance payments.
- Air Conditioner
- Hot & cold water
- Tea & coffee maker
- Swimming Pool
- Free Wifi
- LED TV with Cable Channels
- Double Bed
- Power Backup
- Pool Table
- Jogging Track
Vegetarian and Non-Vegetarian Food is Served
CHECK at 12 PM CHECK OUT 12 PM
Cancellations & Refund Policy
|Notice Period||Refund Applicable||Cancellation Charges (on full booking amount)|
|45 days before the booked date||75%||25%|
|30 days before the booked date||60%||40%|
|7 days before the booked date||50%||50%|
|<7 days before the booked date||Nill||100%|
- Published tariff/packages shall not be not valid for public holidays and other notified days and are liable to change without prior notice
- All payments to be made at least one week in advance. Bookings are liable to be canceled/altered in case of non-payment of full payment in advance
- No refund/deduction/adjustment shall be applicable in case of non-availability/usage of any service including reducing the duration of stay
- Taxes as applicable shall be charged extra
- An extension may be allowed on a pro-rata basis subject to availability
- Kanha National Park remains closed on Wednesday afternoons
- Names, age, and identity card numbers (Passport/License/Voter Card) are required at the time of booking and original ID proof is required to be presented at the time of park entry
- Safaris will be booked as per the availability and sharing of vehicles. Grand Tiger Resort does not guarantee safaris in any specific zones
- All payments at the resort to be made in cash only. Guests are advised not to rely on local ATM outlets and arrange for cash accordingly.
- Guests are required to produce a valid identity proof at the time of check-in
- Check-in time: 12.30 pm; Check-out time: 11.30 am
- Pets are not allowed
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for a refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry, etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali, etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
- Invoice for hotel stay must be collected at the time of checkout, directly from the hotel